7th Libyan medical science Conference
Libyan Medical Research centre (LMRC) is a national based research centre, which subordinated to Libyan Commission of Scientific Research, Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. LMRC is authorized to grant and support multidiscipline biomedical research and contribute in science and tech applications in order to enhance public health. Besides supplying specialized facilities to researchers, undergrad and postgrad in medical science institutions.
The role of the LMR Centre is not only to contribyte to scientific research, but also to participate in the service of society and the achievement of sustainable development as one of the priorities pursued by the Centre through cooperation with partners from various scientific and academic institutions and various governmental and non-governmental sectors through a range of activities and programmes related to the health, prevention and medical safety of society.
The Libyan Centre of Medical Research is also seeking to organise scientific conferences, symposiums and workshops at the national, regional and international levels.
In this spirit, the Libyan Centre for Medical Research, in partnership with the Libyan Scientific Research Commission, the University of zawia and a number of institutions with competence to organize the 7th Libyan Conference on Medical Sciences in September 2022, with the aim of helping to advance scientific research in the field of various medical disciplines and their developments. The conference will study in detail solutions and ways to develop the medical education system in line with changes in the world
The current session of the Conference will be characterized by the participation of distinguished students in bachelor's and postgraduate studies in their masters and doctorates through participation in competitions, training workshops and seminars held on the margins of the Conference. The course will also include a training, awareness-raising and guidance programme for Libyan immigrant medical staff in academic and clinical disciplines and will be accompanied by a specialized exhibition of medical equipment, techniques and requirements.
• Basic, applied and clinical medical sciences.
• Pharmaceutical Medical Sciences
• Public health
• Quality of public and private medical services
• Sports medicine.
• Health pathways under the Sustainable Development goals 2030 Framework.
• Aworkshop on (the role of institution of higher education & scientific research in developing health and it is scienes through the window of international cooperation).
• The pattern of public-private partnership of the medical hub and its sciences.
The use of morden technology and current information technology in the medical field.
On the sideline of the working conference a number of activities concerning national priority will be held They include the
following : -
1. various medical seminars
2. training workshops
3. medical professional courses
4. Entrepreneurship competition in health sector
5. The Second National Forum for Distinguisheb Students in Medical Colleges
• Date of receipt of research summaries 20/05/2022
• Deadline for acceptance of summaries 20/07/2022
• Deadline for acceptance of research 15/08/2022
• Notification of acceptance of research 15/09/2022